We value you and we value your personal information, so we will never share or disclose your personal information in a way that you would not reasonably expect. We also will never, ever share your personal information with any other party unless we seek your express permission first.
We only collect your name and email address to provide you with the service(s) you have requested. We may also collect your mobile phone number. This is optional.
From time to time and with your permission, we may send you information we feel may be of value. You are always able to unsubscribe from receiving this type of information.
Most information collected when you visit our website is statistical and not linked to you personally. This can include information about pages visited, software versions used, device identifiers (like IP address), referring websites, and other activities such as links clicked. This enables us to understand and improve the performance of our website.
We only collect personal information when necessary – such as when you register your details, place an order or give us feedback. We comply with Australian privacy legislation and we will always handle your personal information securely and with care.
On our website
We may use “cookies” to assist us in maintaining the continuity of your browsing session. A cookie is a piece of information that allows the server to identify and interact more effectively with your device. You can configure your web browser to reject and delete cookies, but you may find some parts of our website may not work effectively.
How to request more information about this policy or the personal information we may hold
Please contact us for more information
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Skinnyfish Music celebrates 20 years of powerful voices May 18, 2019Dr Gurrumul Yunupingu, Saltwater Band, Lonely Boys and B2M are just a few of the names associated with Skinnyfish Music, the independent label that put Northern Territory music on the world map.
- Commercial aircraft at risk of 'misidentification' by Iran military, US warns May 18, 2019United States diplomats warn commercial airliners flying over the Persian Gulf risk being targeted by "miscalculation or misidentification" from the Iranian military amid heightened tensions between the Islamic Republic and the US.
- Brakes not used before fiery Russian plane crash that killed 41, report says May 18, 2019The crew of a Russian airliner that caught fire while making an emergency landing, killing 41 people, had not deployed the plane's air brakes, a report by the country's civil aviation authority has found, according to a state news agency.
- Tesla running on empty as Elon Musk warns there's only 10 months of cash left May 18, 2019In an email to staff, the Tesla chief executive says there needs to be "hardcore" changes to the company's spending habits or it risks burning through the $3.9 billion it raised in a stock offering.
- A look at the bizarre new Notre Dame designs and why architects think they’re a bad idea May 17, 2019For the first time in more than a century, architects will be given the opportunity to substantially alter Paris's Notre Dame which has withstood centuries of political, social and environmental change.
- No tweets available at the moment.