We value you and we value your personal information, so we will never share or disclose your personal information in a way that you would not reasonably expect. We also will never, ever share your personal information with any other party unless we seek your express permission first.
We only collect your name and email address to provide you with the service(s) you have requested. We may also collect your mobile phone number. This is optional.
From time to time and with your permission, we may send you information we feel may be of value. You are always able to unsubscribe from receiving this type of information.
Most information collected when you visit our website is statistical and not linked to you personally. This can include information about pages visited, software versions used, device identifiers (like IP address), referring websites, and other activities such as links clicked. This enables us to understand and improve the performance of our website.
We only collect personal information when necessary – such as when you register your details, place an order or give us feedback. We comply with Australian privacy legislation and we will always handle your personal information securely and with care.
On our website
We may use “cookies” to assist us in maintaining the continuity of your browsing session. A cookie is a piece of information that allows the server to identify and interact more effectively with your device. You can configure your web browser to reject and delete cookies, but you may find some parts of our website may not work effectively.
How to request more information about this policy or the personal information we may hold
Please contact us for more information
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Virgin Australia is running out of cash — and it's got less than six months to find a solution April 3, 2020Aviation experts are warning Virgin has just months before it faces potential collapse, but the airline's chief remains optimistic and says the prospect of a new airline entering Australia to take its place is unlikely.
- Airport coronavirus cluster hits nearby supermarket, McDonalds worker also positive April 3, 2020A Drakes supermarket and a McDonald's restaurant near Adelaide Airport are cleared to keep trading after coronavirus was discovered among their staff.
- 'None of us know what the other side will look like': COVID-19 culls newsrooms in regional Australia April 2, 2020Newspapers have been forced to suspend printing while some networks are enforcing pay cuts, and there are serious concerns the economic impact of the coronavirus will cause more outlets to reduce services or cease altogether.
- ASIC warns real estate agents against advising tenants to access super to pay rent April 2, 2020The corporate watchdog intervenes to stop real estate agents advising tenants struggling to pay rent to withdraw money from their superannuation, warning those who do so could face hefty fines and jail time.
- Australian share market retreats from highs, energy stocks surge on Wall Street April 2, 2020The ASX retreats from early gains. A rise in oil prices and energy stocks on Wall Street on news Donald Trump had brokered a deal between Saudi Arabia and Russia on oil production.
- No tweets available at the moment.