We value you and we value your personal information, so we will never share or disclose your personal information in a way that you would not reasonably expect. We also will never, ever share your personal information with any other party unless we seek your express permission first.
We only collect your name and email address to provide you with the service(s) you have requested. We may also collect your mobile phone number. This is optional.
From time to time and with your permission, we may send you information we feel may be of value. You are always able to unsubscribe from receiving this type of information.
Most information collected when you visit our website is statistical and not linked to you personally. This can include information about pages visited, software versions used, device identifiers (like IP address), referring websites, and other activities such as links clicked. This enables us to understand and improve the performance of our website.
We only collect personal information when necessary – such as when you register your details, place an order or give us feedback. We comply with Australian privacy legislation and we will always handle your personal information securely and with care.
On our website
We may use “cookies” to assist us in maintaining the continuity of your browsing session. A cookie is a piece of information that allows the server to identify and interact more effectively with your device. You can configure your web browser to reject and delete cookies, but you may find some parts of our website may not work effectively.
How to request more information about this policy or the personal information we may hold
Please contact us for more information
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- 'It didn't kill them': Barbra Streisand apologises for remarks against Michael Jackson's accusers March 24, 2019Barbra Streisand apologises for her remarks about Michael Jackson and two men who have accused him of sexual abuse, saying she should have chosen her words more carefully.
- Melbourne commuters can ditch their Mykis and use their mobiles — but there's a catch March 24, 2019Victorian public transport users will be able to put away their Myki cards and tap on using their smartphones, but only if they use Android, as the Government has yet to come to an agreement with Apple.
- Cruise ship stranded off Norway being towed to shore as 'traumatised' passengers hospitalised March 23, 2019Hundreds of holidaymakers aboard a stricken cruise ship off the coast of Norway are being towed to shore after the vessel sent out a mayday signal, while those with injuries have been airlifted to safety.
- 'We need answers': Families brace for Esperance fires inquest March 23, 2019Four years after a farmer and three farm workers perished in bushfires, questions remain. But locals are hoping some good comes out of an inquest starting on Monday.
- 'The last ones standing': Will digital disruption spell the end of the comic book store? March 23, 2019An independent Brisbane comic store hoped to promote local artists but four years on the business is buried in debt — the latest in a string of comic shops across the country to close their doors as a "tsunami of digital disruption" makes survival difficult.
- No tweets available at the moment.