We value you and we value your personal information, so we will never share or disclose your personal information in a way that you would not reasonably expect. We also will never, ever share your personal information with any other party unless we seek your express permission first.
We only collect your name and email address to provide you with the service(s) you have requested. We may also collect your mobile phone number. This is optional.
From time to time and with your permission, we may send you information we feel may be of value. You are always able to unsubscribe from receiving this type of information.
Most information collected when you visit our website is statistical and not linked to you personally. This can include information about pages visited, software versions used, device identifiers (like IP address), referring websites, and other activities such as links clicked. This enables us to understand and improve the performance of our website.
We only collect personal information when necessary – such as when you register your details, place an order or give us feedback. We comply with Australian privacy legislation and we will always handle your personal information securely and with care.
On our website
We may use “cookies” to assist us in maintaining the continuity of your browsing session. A cookie is a piece of information that allows the server to identify and interact more effectively with your device. You can configure your web browser to reject and delete cookies, but you may find some parts of our website may not work effectively.
How to request more information about this policy or the personal information we may hold
Please contact us for more information
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Hewson slams Coalition climate plan and backs agriculture to reduce emissions October 19, 2019The former Liberal leader takes aim at an "entrenched anti-climate sentiment" in the Coalition, telling a gathering of farmers that regenerative agriculture can offset a high amount of future emissions.
- Uluru tourism companies not worried about climb closure October 18, 2019As people flock to Uluru in their thousands to make the ascent while they still can, tour operators are finding new ways for people to enjoy the area after the climb is closed for good next weekend.
- The charge for electric vehicles puts the shine on nickel October 18, 2019Nickel mining has been in the doldrums for years, but the ambition of global electric car makers has led to its value soaring in 2019.
- Lithium mine expansion opens, as growth tipped to trump trade wars October 18, 2019Owners of the world's largest lithium mine predict production can top 2 million tonnes if expansion projects get the green light.
- Is space a waste of time? The ethics of leaving earth October 18, 2019Space advocates spruik the human benefits but critics say it costs far too much. Ever since the moon landing, space has been seen as a "giant leap" for humankind, but is it in the wrong direction?
- No tweets available at the moment.