Media Training – The court of public opinion
There is a well worked phase in business circles “don’t shoot the messenger” – but in the case of your media spokesperson this does not apply. That is why they need to be trained and trained well.
The stakes can be high. It’s your organisation’s reputation and it can be their career.
Integrate Communications works with highly experienced professionals in media and PR from senior journalists, producers to presenters and camera operators.
We offer full day and half day programs tailored to your organisations needs as well as group sessions on media awareness, executive training and on-camera training.
Refresher courses are also offered. Your media spokesperson(s) need to be game ready for response and well briefed for campaign launch.
Did we mention media policy, how to manage calls from the media and managing under a crisis?
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Hewson slams Coalition climate plan and backs agriculture to reduce emissions October 19, 2019The former Liberal leader takes aim at an "entrenched anti-climate sentiment" in the Coalition, telling a gathering of farmers that regenerative agriculture can offset a high amount of future emissions.
- Uluru tourism companies not worried about climb closure October 18, 2019As people flock to Uluru in their thousands to make the ascent while they still can, tour operators are finding new ways for people to enjoy the area after the climb is closed for good next weekend.
- The charge for electric vehicles puts the shine on nickel October 18, 2019Nickel mining has been in the doldrums for years, but the ambition of global electric car makers has led to its value soaring in 2019.
- Lithium mine expansion opens, as growth tipped to trump trade wars October 18, 2019Owners of the world's largest lithium mine predict production can top 2 million tonnes if expansion projects get the green light.
- Is space a waste of time? The ethics of leaving earth October 18, 2019Space advocates spruik the human benefits but critics say it costs far too much. Ever since the moon landing, space has been seen as a "giant leap" for humankind, but is it in the wrong direction?
- No tweets available at the moment.