Even those organisations with well managed and implemented issues management programs have things happen that are just out of left field.
There are many facets to crisis management – but the way to handle media attention and your other communication imperatives are vital components. Integrate Communications have experience in dealing with major (potential and real) crisis including
- Bomb threat
- Food tampering
- Product recalls
- Natural hazard emergencies
Integrate Communications can review the communications section of your overall crisis plan or can assist in the development of your enterprise wide approach to managing crisis. (Starting with issues management, media policy and the right internal crisis management team).
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- 'It didn't kill them': Barbra Streisand apologises for remarks against Michael Jackson's accusers March 24, 2019Barbra Streisand apologises for her remarks about Michael Jackson and two men who have accused him of sexual abuse, saying she should have chosen her words more carefully.
- Melbourne commuters can ditch their Mykis and use their mobiles — but there's a catch March 24, 2019Victorian public transport users will be able to put away their Myki cards and tap on using their smartphones, but only if they use Android, as the Government has yet to come to an agreement with Apple.
- Cruise ship stranded off Norway being towed to shore as 'traumatised' passengers hospitalised March 23, 2019Hundreds of holidaymakers aboard a stricken cruise ship off the coast of Norway are being towed to shore after the vessel sent out a mayday signal, while those with injuries have been airlifted to safety.
- 'We need answers': Families brace for Esperance fires inquest March 23, 2019Four years after a farmer and three farm workers perished in bushfires, questions remain. But locals are hoping some good comes out of an inquest starting on Monday.
- 'The last ones standing': Will digital disruption spell the end of the comic book store? March 23, 2019An independent Brisbane comic store hoped to promote local artists but four years on the business is buried in debt — the latest in a string of comic shops across the country to close their doors as a "tsunami of digital disruption" makes survival difficult.
- No tweets available at the moment.