Enterprise-wide Communications Strategy and Plans
Integrate Communications have worked for a variety of clients in quite diverse industries and not for profit sectors to develop organisation-wide communications strategies and plans.
First step is a clear understanding of your organisation’s purpose and goals. We work collaboratively with our clients to develop communications strategies that are built off the overall strategic plan to ensure all communications – no matter what the platform and audience, are reinforced, have consistency and are built on a risk based approach.
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Virgin Australia is running out of cash — and it's got less than six months to find a solution April 3, 2020Aviation experts are warning Virgin has just months before it faces potential collapse, but the airline's chief remains optimistic and says the prospect of a new airline entering Australia to take its place is unlikely.
- Airport coronavirus cluster hits nearby supermarket, McDonalds worker also positive April 3, 2020A Drakes supermarket and a McDonald's restaurant near Adelaide Airport are cleared to keep trading after coronavirus was discovered among their staff.
- 'None of us know what the other side will look like': COVID-19 culls newsrooms in regional Australia April 2, 2020Newspapers have been forced to suspend printing while some networks are enforcing pay cuts, and there are serious concerns the economic impact of the coronavirus will cause more outlets to reduce services or cease altogether.
- ASIC warns real estate agents against advising tenants to access super to pay rent April 2, 2020The corporate watchdog intervenes to stop real estate agents advising tenants struggling to pay rent to withdraw money from their superannuation, warning those who do so could face hefty fines and jail time.
- Australian share market retreats from highs, energy stocks surge on Wall Street April 2, 2020The ASX retreats from early gains. A rise in oil prices and energy stocks on Wall Street on news Donald Trump had brokered a deal between Saudi Arabia and Russia on oil production.
- No tweets available at the moment.