Enterprise-wide Communications Strategy and Plans
Integrate Communications have worked for a variety of clients in quite diverse industries and not for profit sectors to develop organisation-wide communications strategies and plans.
First step is a clear understanding of your organisation’s purpose and goals. We work collaboratively with our clients to develop communications strategies that are built off the overall strategic plan to ensure all communications – no matter what the platform and audience, are reinforced, have consistency and are built on a risk based approach.
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- The nature of work is changing, so how do you adapt to an economy in transition? December 9, 2019South Australians are well aware of the phrase the "valley of death". Some are leaving the state for new opportunities, while others are learning to adapt to the changing job market.
- ACCC suing state-owned port operator over 'misuse of market power' December 9, 2019The competition watchdog begins legal proceedings against Tasmania's ports operator, alleging it tried to keep a competitor out of the only port it did not control by using "anti-competitive" tactics — which, if proven, could result in tens of millions of dollars in fines.
- Retirees lose life savings as motorhome company collapses owing millions December 9, 2019Grey nomads are among scores of people who have lost tens of thousands of dollars after the collapse of a motor home dealer and conversion company.
- Software glitch causes continuous Telstra call drop outs in regional areas December 9, 2019Hundreds of regional Telstra customers are complaining about phone calls dropping out several times a day and calls not connecting due to a software glitch.
- Fresh produce, seafood unable to go through bushfire hit roads to Sydney consumers December 9, 2019Tomatoes, strawberries and fresh seafood could spoil in sheds, unable to get to Sydney consumers, as the Currowan fire blocks South Coast highways.
- No tweets available at the moment.