Integrating change management into your project management framework is essential for success, particularly where your project outcomes will impact on the way people work or make decisions.
Most projects, even technology based ones do! Global change management leaders Prosci* have research which shows a six times increased likelihood of meeting project objectives if change management principles are integrated into the project management process.
We work with project managers to help identify critical success factors such as
- Readiness for change
- Sponsors and champions
- Scope change impacts and the people who will be most affected
- Making the changes stick – initiative to BAU
- Ownership and advocacy
And we will work with your teams to
- Develop change management plans including success factors, timelines and resourcing
- Craft tailor made assessments, templates and other tools
- Develop methodologies for continuous improvement
- Build your capability to successfully manage the change impacts for future initiatives
*Prosci – Global Change Management Professionals and Accreditation
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- The tiny Victorian town that's powering all of Melbourne's trams July 20, 2019More than 300,000 panels will power Melbourne's entire tram network from a massive solar farm sitting on 500 hectares of land near a sleepy community in the north of the state.
- Melbourne's urban sprawl got growth wrong and it's spreading to regional areas July 19, 2019A prominent urban researcher warns that Ballarat is heading towards a "social disaster" unless it can curb urban sprawl.
- Meet the Australians being matched to millions of dollars July 19, 2019There has been laughter and hugs as people in outback Australia discover millions of dollars in superannuation they did not know they had.
- US retail giant denies Xinjiang factory makes their clothes despite video, satellite evidence July 19, 2019The ABC obtains video footage showing a factory in China's Xinjiang region making clothes for one of America's biggest retailers — but the company in question claims the footage has been "spliced".
- Tall poppy syndrome holding gifted students back, experts say July 19, 2019Education experts say Australian education policies favour poor performing students at the expense of the most gifted.
- No tweets available at the moment.