Integrating change management into your project management framework is essential for success, particularly where your project outcomes will impact on the way people work or make decisions.
Most projects, even technology based ones do! Global change management leaders Prosci* have research which shows a six times increased likelihood of meeting project objectives if change management principles are integrated into the project management process.
We work with project managers to help identify critical success factors such as
- Readiness for change
- Sponsors and champions
- Scope change impacts and the people who will be most affected
- Making the changes stick – initiative to BAU
- Ownership and advocacy
And we will work with your teams to
- Develop change management plans including success factors, timelines and resourcing
- Craft tailor made assessments, templates and other tools
- Develop methodologies for continuous improvement
- Build your capability to successfully manage the change impacts for future initiatives
*Prosci – Global Change Management Professionals and Accreditation
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Skinnyfish Music celebrates 20 years of powerful voices May 18, 2019Dr Gurrumul Yunupingu, Saltwater Band, Lonely Boys and B2M are just a few of the names associated with Skinnyfish Music, the independent label that put Northern Territory music on the world map.
- Commercial aircraft at risk of 'misidentification' by Iran military, US warns May 18, 2019United States diplomats warn commercial airliners flying over the Persian Gulf risk being targeted by "miscalculation or misidentification" from the Iranian military amid heightened tensions between the Islamic Republic and the US.
- Brakes not used before fiery Russian plane crash that killed 41, report says May 18, 2019The crew of a Russian airliner that caught fire while making an emergency landing, killing 41 people, had not deployed the plane's air brakes, a report by the country's civil aviation authority has found, according to a state news agency.
- Tesla running on empty as Elon Musk warns there's only 10 months of cash left May 18, 2019In an email to staff, the Tesla chief executive says there needs to be "hardcore" changes to the company's spending habits or it risks burning through the $3.9 billion it raised in a stock offering.
- A look at the bizarre new Notre Dame designs and why architects think they’re a bad idea May 17, 2019For the first time in more than a century, architects will be given the opportunity to substantially alter Paris's Notre Dame which has withstood centuries of political, social and environmental change.
- No tweets available at the moment.