Integrating change management into your project management framework is essential for success, particularly where your project outcomes will impact on the way people work or make decisions.
Most projects, even technology based ones do! Global change management leaders Prosci* have research which shows a six times increased likelihood of meeting project objectives if change management principles are integrated into the project management process.
We work with project managers to help identify critical success factors such as
- Readiness for change
- Sponsors and champions
- Scope change impacts and the people who will be most affected
- Making the changes stick – initiative to BAU
- Ownership and advocacy
And we will work with your teams to
- Develop change management plans including success factors, timelines and resourcing
- Craft tailor made assessments, templates and other tools
- Develop methodologies for continuous improvement
- Build your capability to successfully manage the change impacts for future initiatives
*Prosci – Global Change Management Professionals and Accreditation
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- 'It didn't kill them': Barbra Streisand apologises for remarks against Michael Jackson's accusers March 24, 2019Barbra Streisand apologises for her remarks about Michael Jackson and two men who have accused him of sexual abuse, saying she should have chosen her words more carefully.
- Melbourne commuters can ditch their Mykis and use their mobiles — but there's a catch March 24, 2019Victorian public transport users will be able to put away their Myki cards and tap on using their smartphones, but only if they use Android, as the Government has yet to come to an agreement with Apple.
- Cruise ship stranded off Norway being towed to shore as 'traumatised' passengers hospitalised March 23, 2019Hundreds of holidaymakers aboard a stricken cruise ship off the coast of Norway are being towed to shore after the vessel sent out a mayday signal, while those with injuries have been airlifted to safety.
- 'We need answers': Families brace for Esperance fires inquest March 23, 2019Four years after a farmer and three farm workers perished in bushfires, questions remain. But locals are hoping some good comes out of an inquest starting on Monday.
- 'The last ones standing': Will digital disruption spell the end of the comic book store? March 23, 2019An independent Brisbane comic store hoped to promote local artists but four years on the business is buried in debt — the latest in a string of comic shops across the country to close their doors as a "tsunami of digital disruption" makes survival difficult.
- No tweets available at the moment.