Integrating change management into your project management framework is essential for success, particularly where your project outcomes will impact on the way people work or make decisions.
Most projects, even technology based ones do! Global change management leaders Prosci* have research which shows a six times increased likelihood of meeting project objectives if change management principles are integrated into the project management process.
We work with project managers to help identify critical success factors such as
- Readiness for change
- Sponsors and champions
- Scope change impacts and the people who will be most affected
- Making the changes stick – initiative to BAU
- Ownership and advocacy
And we will work with your teams to
- Develop change management plans including success factors, timelines and resourcing
- Craft tailor made assessments, templates and other tools
- Develop methodologies for continuous improvement
- Build your capability to successfully manage the change impacts for future initiatives
*Prosci – Global Change Management Professionals and Accreditation
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Hewson slams Coalition climate plan and backs agriculture to reduce emissions October 19, 2019The former Liberal leader takes aim at an "entrenched anti-climate sentiment" in the Coalition, telling a gathering of farmers that regenerative agriculture can offset a high amount of future emissions.
- Uluru tourism companies not worried about climb closure October 18, 2019As people flock to Uluru in their thousands to make the ascent while they still can, tour operators are finding new ways for people to enjoy the area after the climb is closed for good next weekend.
- The charge for electric vehicles puts the shine on nickel October 18, 2019Nickel mining has been in the doldrums for years, but the ambition of global electric car makers has led to its value soaring in 2019.
- Lithium mine expansion opens, as growth tipped to trump trade wars October 18, 2019Owners of the world's largest lithium mine predict production can top 2 million tonnes if expansion projects get the green light.
- Is space a waste of time? The ethics of leaving earth October 18, 2019Space advocates spruik the human benefits but critics say it costs far too much. Ever since the moon landing, space has been seen as a "giant leap" for humankind, but is it in the wrong direction?
- No tweets available at the moment.