Integrating change management into your project management framework is essential for success, particularly where your project outcomes will impact on the way people work or make decisions.
Most projects, even technology based ones do! Global change management leaders Prosci* have research which shows a six times increased likelihood of meeting project objectives if change management principles are integrated into the project management process.
We work with project managers to help identify critical success factors such as
- Readiness for change
- Sponsors and champions
- Scope change impacts and the people who will be most affected
- Making the changes stick – initiative to BAU
- Ownership and advocacy
And we will work with your teams to
- Develop change management plans including success factors, timelines and resourcing
- Craft tailor made assessments, templates and other tools
- Develop methodologies for continuous improvement
- Build your capability to successfully manage the change impacts for future initiatives
*Prosci – Global Change Management Professionals and Accreditation
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- The nature of work is changing, so how do you adapt to an economy in transition? December 9, 2019South Australians are well aware of the phrase the "valley of death". Some are leaving the state for new opportunities, while others are learning to adapt to the changing job market.
- ACCC suing state-owned port operator over 'misuse of market power' December 9, 2019The competition watchdog begins legal proceedings against Tasmania's ports operator, alleging it tried to keep a competitor out of the only port it did not control by using "anti-competitive" tactics — which, if proven, could result in tens of millions of dollars in fines.
- Retirees lose life savings as motorhome company collapses owing millions December 9, 2019Grey nomads are among scores of people who have lost tens of thousands of dollars after the collapse of a motor home dealer and conversion company.
- Software glitch causes continuous Telstra call drop outs in regional areas December 9, 2019Hundreds of regional Telstra customers are complaining about phone calls dropping out several times a day and calls not connecting due to a software glitch.
- Fresh produce, seafood unable to go through bushfire hit roads to Sydney consumers December 9, 2019Tomatoes, strawberries and fresh seafood could spoil in sheds, unable to get to Sydney consumers, as the Currowan fire blocks South Coast highways.
- No tweets available at the moment.