About Integrate Communications
Integrate Communications was founded in 2007 by Suzanne Pigdon, a senior executive with more than 25 years corporate affairs experience working for Australia’s largest and issues rich corporations.
She is skilled in stakeholder and general project management and has an outstanding track record in developing and implementing communication strategies for organisations that are measureable and deliverable.
Integrate communications collaborate with specialist consultants and research organisations as required. We have strong partnerships with:
- Avenue Press – Award winning graphic design, print and web design
- Encore Productions – Event management, video content production
- Argent Group – Research
About This eBook
Dealing with the media is not rocket science – but there are pitfalls for the unwary. A quick read of this book will stop you from making some frequent basic mistakes. Protecting and building your brand – and personal brand, is worth the investment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Wall Street at fresh highs amid mixed trade war messages, Huawei granted licence extension November 18, 2019The Australian share market does not have a clear lead to follow from overseas markets, with Wall Street slightly higher in late trade and a mostly weaker finish in Europe.
- 'Don't blame developers' for growing pains of Gold Coast merging with Brisbane November 18, 2019Traffic congestion and a lack of infrastructure become make-or-break issues as a surging population sees Brisbane and the Gold Coast joined by a corridor of constant development.
- 'This is an urgent problem': Banks move to address 'shoddy' debt collection practices November 18, 2019Over the past year, debt collectors have forced hundreds of Australians into bankruptcy over small debts, but new banking guidelines hope to stop that from happening.
- Tax and interest rates cuts haven't had any effect, so what will it take to get consumers spending again? November 18, 2019Australia's economy is flirting with recession, despite record low interest rates, record levels of household debt, booming exports and huge government spending.
- Alinta Energy considers early closure of Victorian coal power station November 18, 2019Energy giant Alinta threatens an early closure of one of Australia's biggest coal-fired power stations, a move that is likely to put it on a collision course with the Federal Government.
- No tweets available at the moment.